opportunitySales Development Executive
A Business Development Executive / Sales Executive, is needed to join our design and build group who specialise in high-end commercial interior design. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in an amazing company and you have telesales experience, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
With over 30 years of experience, our leading family run group have created and designed commercial spaces that have the “WOW” factor for an impressive mix of well-known household names. We are renowned for class-leading services and products, developing inspirational and successful workspaces and commercial environments.
Due to continued success, we are now seeking a driven Sales Executive / Telesales Representative who is seeking an opportunity where their input will make a real difference.
Working at the very forefront of the business you will make outbound sales calls to senior decision makers in target markets.
The right person will come from a Telesales / Business Development environment and be used to nurturing the sales process, explaining key benefits, updating CRM and building rapport to convert conversations into closed calls that secure a meeting. You are not required to be on the meeting or close the sale.
The Right Candidate
To qualify… You should be a Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Telesales Rep / Sales Representative / Business Development Exec / New Business Exec / Telemarketer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Business Development experience with proven track record. You have the figures and are comfortable sharing targets and achievements in your application.
- You appreciate that this is a 100% phone-based role.
- You are confident, energetic and self-motivated.
- The ability to make intelligence gathering calls to uncover pertinent details and decision-makers, then making closing calls to secure a meeting.
- You are able to manage your call list efficiently, ensuring all records are called for that day and Leads are not missed.
- Excellent administration and computer skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- A track record of closing deals and success in a sales environment.
- The ability to build up relationships and build rapport over the phone.
- You are a team player – you will be joining a small team therefore it’s essential to all work together.
What’s in it for you?
Click the link below to apply for this opportunity with Kerr Office Group.